Another great night was had in the highest village in Ireland.The modest Sinead just fresh from her gig with The Chieftains in Farmleigh played till her fingers bled as Tom as usual made Pavarotti look like Ronnie Corbett.The land of saints and scholars welcomed 4 Northampton saints Richard Caroline Chris & Les as they sang along with every Irish song La La LaLa La LaLa!PS Mick Lhei & Kit had a few Ballygowans to celebrate whit Sunday also.So its over and under from T C until next time.
The “Buke” of Poetry!
The Collector’s Edition first pressing of Tom Clancy’s first album, has sold out.
- Maureen O’Hara(RIP) tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/10/30/mau…tomclancy.ie 4 years ago
- From Rucks To Rhymes tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/10/17/fro…tomclancy.ie 4 years ago
- Book Launch tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/boo…tomclancy.ie 4 years ago
- Book Launch tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/boo…tomclancy.ie 4 years ago
- Lest we forget ! tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/les…tomclancy.ie 4 years ago
There ye go
Tom Clancy, Trad, Folk, Musician