The “Buke” of Poetry!
The Collector’s Edition first pressing of Tom Clancy’s first album, has sold out.
- Maureen O’Hara(RIP) tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/10/30/mau…tomclancy.ie 2 years ago
- From Rucks To Rhymes tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/10/17/fro…tomclancy.ie 2 years ago
- Book Launch tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/boo…tomclancy.ie 2 years ago
- Book Launch tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/boo…tomclancy.ie 2 years ago
- Lest we forget ! tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/les…tomclancy.ie 2 years ago
There ye go
Tom Clancy, Trad, Folk, Musician
Category Archives: Poetry
Winter Poetry Finalists – Tom Clancy Thanks to everyone who entered the Original Writing Winter Poetry Competition. Over the next few days we’ll be sharing the finalists’ poems with you. We’ll announce the winner on Christmas Eve. In the meantime here’s … Continue reading
A bright red meteor scorched across The glittering cloth of night And souls rejoiced at White O’ Morn Beneath the pallid light On a rainy night in Dublin Town An angel did repose Whilst fireworks set the cosmos off For … Continue reading
Some kind words about “Poems from an Irish Hearth” in todays Irish Examiner. Just one click will do the trick…. http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/rugby/from-loosehead-to-poet-tom-clancy-takes-it-all-in-his-stride-359891.html From loosehead to poet, Tom Clancy takes it all in his stride There is always too much made of … Continue reading
Only two days to my book launch “Poems From an Irish Hearth” Hopefully my relation the Rev Thomas Connellan RIP (as mentioned in Ulysses page 99) will cast an eye from his book shop in the sky!
Well the time has come! I will be launching my book ” Poems From an Irish Hearth” in the Old Ship in Arklow Co.Wicklow on Friday 25th of September ! It’s been a long road..a long Irish road !