The “Buke” of Poetry!
The Collector’s Edition first pressing of Tom Clancy’s first album, has sold out.
- Maureen O’Hara(RIP) tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/10/30/mau…tomclancy.ie 2 years ago
- From Rucks To Rhymes tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/10/17/fro…tomclancy.ie 2 years ago
- Book Launch tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/boo…tomclancy.ie 2 years ago
- Book Launch tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/boo…tomclancy.ie 2 years ago
- Lest we forget ! tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/les…tomclancy.ie 2 years ago
There ye go
Tom Clancy, Trad, Folk, Musician
Category Archives: Uncategorized
WILD FLOWER Wild mountain flower cut down in full bloom Shoulders of oak supporting pure granite Black bicycle black suit black shoes Black and tans Wild West Cork blood Wild heart pounding Spiderly weaving the silken thread Nursing a nation’s … Continue reading
Track List and You tube clips: Ireland’s Call As I Roved Out Fanny Power Blowin in the Wind McAlpine’s Fusileers Knockin on Heaven’s Door Go Lassie Go Planxty Irwin Let it Be: Teenage Kicks Tom Clancy, New Album “IFL Nessa”. … Continue reading
Renowned as an Irish Traditional Musician, Tom brings his own special twist to not so traditional tunes. Having been an International Rugby player, he is rightly positioned to do a version of Ireland’s call. But the album is dedicated to … Continue reading
From The Secret Daily Teachings It is so important that you are grateful for everything in your life. Many people focus on the one thing they want and then forget to be grateful for all the things they have. Without … Continue reading
Just finished writing a song and am now polishing the stone so to speak! I don’t know what happens but you could start with a great theme or buzz word and your heart is going like the clappers! Then you … Continue reading
We walked among 30 swans on tuesday on the shores of beautiful Lough Ennell!Totally unspoiled this midlands lake is renowned for its fishing water sports scenery but it is also famous for its little piece of shore called Lilliput the … Continue reading