The “Buke” of Poetry!
The Collector’s Edition first pressing of Tom Clancy’s first album, has sold out.
- Maureen O’Hara(RIP) tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/10/30/mau…tomclancy.ie 4 years ago
- From Rucks To Rhymes tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/10/17/fro…tomclancy.ie 4 years ago
- Book Launch tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/boo…tomclancy.ie 4 years ago
- Book Launch tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/boo…tomclancy.ie 4 years ago
- Lest we forget ! tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/les…tomclancy.ie 4 years ago
There ye go
Tom Clancy, Trad, Folk, Musician
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Yesterday folks was the anniversary of the death of one of our greatest John B Keane RIP ! My grandmother RIP won a medal for her performance in Sive! I had a few jars with him in his pub in … Continue reading
Flute player Josie McDermott is joined by Tommy Flynn on the fiddle for a few tunes in the McDermott kitchen back in May 1981.
http://www.youtube.comFlute player Josie McDermott is joined by Tommy Flynn on the fiddle for a few tunes in the McDermott kitchen back in May 1981. Tom Clancy I met these two men many times and heard them play!They are from the … Continue reading
Fadó Fadó George Hook said to me in his own GH way“Tommer Joshua 9.23 talks about Hewers of Wood and Carriers of water”! Well that’s what you are designed to do now will ye stop standing at out half”! Well … Continue reading
Any Dee Teez fans out there we’re releasing Martha And The Muffins song “Echo Beach” except we’ve changed it to “Cloga Beach”! Cloga Beach so far away in time Cloga Beach so far away in time….!ok ok there has to … Continue reading
Why did I apply for Operation Transformation? Well I was at a meeting recently and these hotshots kept referring to the elephant in the room! I’m definitely not paranoid but I just knew they were talking about me! http://www.tomclancy.ie Traditional … Continue reading
We are working on some plans for the Euro 2012 finals, but we are not forgetting the latter stages of the Heineken Cup, but we are still taking bookings to raise the 6 Nations’ Spirits, as far as the corporate … Continue reading