Joe Duffy’s Liveline programme on RTE is talking about the Rugby and the National Anthem.
If you saw the USA Match, they only played the lame arrangement of Ireland’s call.
If it has to be Ireland’s call, then how about , the version Tom Clancy and The Shnipes put together for the last world cup, this is a a version to turn Peppa the pig into a T Rex!
The “Buke” of Poetry!
The Collector’s Edition first pressing of Tom Clancy’s first album, has sold out.
- Maureen O’Hara(RIP) tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/10/30/mau…tomclancy.ie 4 years ago
- From Rucks To Rhymes tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/10/17/fro…tomclancy.ie 4 years ago
- Book Launch tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/boo…tomclancy.ie 4 years ago
- Book Launch tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/boo…tomclancy.ie 4 years ago
- Lest we forget ! tomclancymusic.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/les…tomclancy.ie 4 years ago
There ye go
Tom Clancy, Trad, Folk, Musician